1150 Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Hotel phone: 714.778.6600
Driving to the Summit / Parking
Due to construction, self-parking at the Disneyland Hotel is very limited. Please let the attendant know you are attending the Mobility 21 Summit for complimentary one-day parking. Overnight hotel guests are subject to a self-parking fee of $25, or $35 for valet.
Please see below for your parking assignment.
Self-Parking at Pixar Pals Parking Structure:
- General Attendees
- We kindly ask our General Summit Attendees to use the Pixar Pals Parking Structure (entrance on Magic Way) due to limited self-parking and valet at the hotel.
- Please allow additional time to park and use the pedestrian bridge to access the hotel. Click here to download a map with the parking structure marked with a red star.
- As a thank you for your understanding and patience, drop a business card in our special Pixar Pals raffle in the registration lobby for a chance to win a great prize!
- DOWNLOAD PIXAR PALS PARKING MAP
Self-Parking at Disneyland Hotel:
- Exhibitor-Only attendees arriving before 7:00 AM to set up their booth
- Summit Volunteers arriving before 7:00 AM
- Summit Vendors
- Any guests who may need additional assistance
- Overflow parking in Pixar Pals Parking Structure once hotel self-parking is full
- Mobility 21 Board and Advisory Board Members
- Summit Speakers
- Elected Officials and Elected Staff
Avoid parking and take Metrolink to the Summit! Mobility 21 is proud to partner with Metrolink and Anaheim Regional Transportation (ART) again this year to offer complimentary Metrolink and ART roundtrip service to the Summit! Simply use your Summit registration ticket (either electronic or printed) as your Metrolink and ART fare on Friday. You may also use your Summit registration for Metrolink on Thursday or Saturday if you are spending the night.
Upon arrival at the Anaheim Metrolink Station (ARTIC) on Friday, Aug. 19, take the special ART shuttle from bay 8 to the Disneyland Hotel. Look for SPECIAL on the head sign on the front of the bus.
*** For Metrolink and Amtrak arrivals and departures not listed on the schedule, please use the A-Way WeGo application to request your OnDemand ride on the ART bus from bay 12 or 13 to/from the East Shuttle Area stop 14, which is accessible by walking through Downtown Disney to the hotel.
Due to legal requirements, elected officials should not accept free or discounted passes for transit without consulting their legal counsel.
*Summit registration does not include complimentary Amtrak service.